What is a Chip Minimizer?
A chip minimizer is a rounded edge on the inside perimieter of your sink cutout. It reduces the risk of chipping the edge. This is commonly caused by banging or hitting cookware on the cutout itself.
Why should I get a Chip Minimizer?
A chip minimizer gives you the freedom to use your new kitchen without the worry of possibly damaging your counter, keeping your sink cutout looking new. The chip minimizer comes with a lifetime chip repair warranty*. The average chip repair costs $250 per incident. Overtime, the chip minimizer pays for itself!
*Warranty is for repair only, no replacements. Repairs may be visible and felt. Not all chips can be repaired. Larger chips will need the broken piece to facilitate the best possible repair.
If the customer chooses not to purchase the CL option, their project will be designed to the best of our staff ability, with particular focus on grain flow, color match, and overall aesthetic beauty. There will be no compensation or refunds given due to the customers’ dissatisfaction with the layout if CL is not purchased.
Reasons why you should purchase the HRSW Stone Defender Disinfectant Cleaner:
- Time-tested since 2005.
- It can be shipped anywhere in the US.
- Microfiber cloth included.
- Polishes without streaks.
- Extends the life of the sealer.
- pH balanced, non-waxy, non-abrasive formula.
- It's what the professionals use!
- Apply this product to disinfect hard, stone surfaces. Spray 6-8 inches from surface.
- Keep on the surface for 10 minutes to kill fungi and bacteria.
- Wipe dry with a paper towel.
- Wipe over again with your signature Hard Rock Stone Works hand towel.
Store only in original container. Keep this product under locked storage sufficient to make it inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use.
First and foremost, thank you again for trusting Hard Rock Stone Works to fabricate and install your beautiful natural stone! We appreciate your business. Included in your purchase, you are guaranteed a limited warranty for up to 1 year from the final installation. Don’t worry, your warranty has already been approved and generated in our system based on that completion date.
Here is what the limited warranty includes:
- We stand by our impregnating sealer we apply to your countertops before they leave our shop and are installed. This means if you have any issue with staining within the first 90 days of being installed, we will send a qualified technician to remove the stain. We will also apply a second application of sealer as a precautionary measure so this shouldn’t happen again.
Do you feel the items covered under the limited warranty have value? We absolutely do! That’s why we’re offering to extend this warranty for A LIFETIME!
One final thought… let’s say you do have to submit a request for us to come out and service. Our streamlined process is easy! Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your warranty number, name, address, phone number and a brief description of what you need serviced. Pictures are also very helpful so we can determine who we need to send, what equipment is needed, and how long we will need to allocate for the service to be completed correctly. Our service team is dedicated to meeting daily to review any requests, create a game plan, and then contact the customer for scheduling. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to contact you for scheduling.